Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd just go with the tacks, after 1 or 2 visits with 2 or 3 flat tyres they won't return.

And the Press?

Been advised against this as it it may give more publicity to the site. However I am not convinced by this. I think if you are happy to shove a tree up your **** before inviting your fellow plancton to insert their genitals into your mouth then the press may well be what you seek. I still favor the idea of actually calling these people at home. Reactions to date to wifes, partners, companies etc when I call have been almost farcical in their outraged responses.

It seems strange that these turds are happy to publicly expose themself's but unhappy to have their wife's & girlfriends enjoy the moment with them.

Whey would you not want your wife to know that you have just enjoyed **** with a tree in the woods before bringing home the kids pressies.

It's a public road. Anyone driving or parking there would be affected.

Yeah, but if its a dogging site then I guess its more of a one way track to a field or car park. If it is a used through road then tacks are not good.

For the purposes of clarity (and I'm a bit nosy) is yours the house (cottage) with something under a large green tarp in the garden?

It's only supposition that they'd rip the bollards out. And if they do, hopefully the council will replace them with more substantial ones.

I've skipped much of the malarky in the previous eight pages, so did you write to the MP objecting to this practice on the grounds of health and decency.

It's only supposition that they'd rip the bollards out. And if they do, hopefully the council will replace them with more substantial ones.

I've skipped much of the malarky in the previous eight pages, so did you write to the MP objecting to this practice on the grounds of health and decency.

yes. He is on-side with me/us, but as powerless as me/us apart from voicing his objections to the police/PC etc.

Been advised against this as it it may give more publicity to the site.

I'm with you - I would have thought that the press was another way forward, especially in the absence of police/council action.

I'm happy to write a letter, as I'm sure many other members would be - just point me towards to right publication.

It doesn't matter that we're not from the area - the press won't be interested in that, but very interested in 100 or so letters arriving through their letterbox. Everyone loves a good scandal.

What about a mass forum letter campaign?

So let the council put their bollards in. Then escalate things if and when that fails to control the situation. I'm not sure that personal confrontation will do much good when these people may turn to the police/courts claiming harassment and stalking.

We are now looking to try and sell our home but have little hope as the area has been bacoe known as a dogging spot.

Given you've pinpointed the area with google maps/streetview on a google freindly forum, surely your dreams of flogging your house are in tatters and the dogging fraternity/fly tippers will be making a bee line for your lane?

See "own goal"

(Urban Dictionary: own goal)

HTH.

Latest:

The local Council has put in "bunds" (these are banks of earth) either side of the land. The thinking is that this will mean any car parking will will have to block the lane. They can then be charged with obstructing the highway. Early indications are that this is working.

Latest:

The local Council has put in "bunds" (these are banks of earth) either side of the land. The thinking is that this will mean any car parking will will have to block the lane. They can then be charged with obstructing the highway. Early indications are that this is working.

That's great news - we may have made a little fun of the situation but I'm sure it's a real blight for you.

Here's hoping :thumb:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom