Domino R5 exams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by GrahamC230K
On post number 666 too.
Hmm! Well maybe I had certain dark forces on my side? :)

Originally posted by Shude
Thanks for all your kinds words...I passed! :bannana:

Woohoo :bannana: :bannana: :D Well done Nick :cool: First thing to do... ask for more money :devil:

So does this mean you're now a 'Certifiable Professional'? :p

S.

Congratulations Nick, well done.

Are you going to ask your insurance company if they'll lower the premium in the light of your new status?

Originally posted by Guy
Are you going to ask your insurance company if they'll lower the premium in the light of your new status?
No. When I went from being a student to being unemployed it made no difference, when I went from being unemployed (was only unemployed for 3 weeks) to being employed (similar to what I do now) it made no difference. There isn't really a job description listed for me with most insurance companies, I try to pick the most boring one listed anyway, right now I'm an "Office worker" or "Computer Technician" or something :)

Well done Nick. I've been seriously looking into doing MCSE (am in the middle of a Learning Tree CBT Windows Server course), so if the Lotus one is anything like that ... well, I know what you've been through :confused: :D .

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by Flyer
Well done Nick. I've been seriously looking into doing MCSE (am in the middle of a Learning Tree CBT Windows Server course), so if the Lotus one is anything like that ... well, I know what you've been through :confused: :D .

Cheers

Andrew

Mmmmmmmmm Learning Tree.

Sorry, sad picture of corner of my Study.

learningtree.jpg

Originally posted by Maff
They've missed the last name off your certificate mate ;)

LOL

Yeah, funny that.

Mr. Graham

I want to know how many rain forests Learning Tree go through. Once you've been on a course, they NEVER leave you alone :devil:

Graham - bet that Netware 3.12 book still comes in useful these days - and I thought my old NT3.51 MCSE stuff was defunct!!

:bannana: :bannana:

Shude,

Congrats and well done. We can never have enough CLPs!

K

Originally posted by Big Ed
Graham - bet that Netware 3.12 book still comes in useful these days - and I thought my old NT3.51 MCSE stuff was defunct!!

:bannana: :bannana:

Still got some NetWare in my current work environment and they are no small fry Company either.

Was glad to learn NetWare 3.x before 4 and NDS. Built good base. Like knowing DOS before Windows.

Sad to see NetWare dying, but got plenty of Microsoft material on the next shelf (out of shot!).

Originally posted by Kinky
Congrats and well done. We can never have enough CLPs!
You're *so* right! :D The company I work for is now entirely staffed by CLPs or PCLPs, some several times over.

The sad thing is that the R5 certification becomes out-dated soon and I have to take the R6 upgrade exam. I heard R7 is out for beta maybe at the end of this year, that means more upgrade exams! *sigh*

hummm ... not heard of any R7 code planned. Will ask around.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom