Doncaster adulterers prefer Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought they got into saab's lately

Mercedes and Mini Coopers are the most common cars driven by Doncaster adulterers, according to a new study by IllicitEncounters.com, the UK’s top married dating site. authored by one Darren Burke [ really:p]
Likely scenario-------30 something Mercedes driving professional lothario "on line" :cool: turns out to be a 40 something unemployed Toyota Mini cab driver.:devil: The internet ---where you can drive any car you like--- got to go now --I'm just off to collect the Ferrari 488 GTB from the dealership. :rolleyes:

Illicit encounters.com

Where is the raised eyebrow emoticon? I don't know if I should despair at the moral vacuum or laugh at the chutzpah.

Has she got a mini?

And have fun.

I am imagining it now, mercedes in the country park lay by, mini slips in alongside, orchestra strikes up with soaring strings and kettle drum . . .

Last edited:
I don't believe it.

It was the result of a survey on a dating site. Your average member there is hardly likely to admit he's got a Vauxhall Vectra, not unless he's trying especially to pull birds with tattoos who drink pints.

Same as his HLAD and GSOH are fake, as well as his profile picture with the Photoshopped abs.

So that is the reason the wife wanted me to get a Prius :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom