E53 coupe - uncommon colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice

Wish I could find a saloon in that colour.

Lovely
Why on earth did you get rid of that (and so quickly) if you don't mind me asking...?

Reminds me of that Cuprite brown colour you occasionally see on 212 series cars......and sorry to say I didn't like that either! It's "uncommon" because not many liked it when new and it didn't sell !
1679354923524.png

It's a Marmite colour, but I like it.
The car in Jukie's post would probably work better with a light coloured interior though ( and the red stitching and belts do clash with the body colour a bit )

Something like this?

I still think the 211 interior is the best MB interior ever, and a high-spec dark blue S211 E55 with that interior, sensible mileage, and a more modern head unit (Bluetooth and SD-card slot), might even tempt me to consider buying it to replace the CLS 63...

Last edited:
Lovely
Why on earth did you get rid of that (and so quickly) if you don't mind me asking...?
The colour was great when clean but a real challenge to keep clean so became a frustration and I had the opportunity to get an E53 which sounded nicer but no real difference in day to day driving conditions. I won't go into the financials but the change cost a few quid for minimal reward....... but hey ho!!

Hi , my C207E400 is dark blue with a natural tan leather ( light brown ) which was rare when I purchased the car but the light brown is common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom