Examples of silly, stupid or selfish behaviour in the current environment..

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought beer was five a day o_O:D

Just received my delivery of craft beer from the Artisanal Brewery in Monpazier, "Bière de la Bastide". Chose the English Bitter version, Monpazier 1284. Superb range and brewed by Hugh and Denise Davies, as shown in "A New Life in The Sun".

Their bar has been shut under "Le confinement" and so ..... they are delivering.

Several of my five a day. :D

I've noticed a little profiteering in our local shops, beers up from £5.50 to £6.75 for 4. Cheese, £5 a pack, never seen it so expensive.

That was in the Co-Op today, funnily enough M&S seem to have kept prices the same as usual.
Cheese is always a fiver in M&S!

Cheese is always a fiver in M&S!
Funniest thing ever, two guys commenting on the price of cheese. It’s like wondering why an E63 costs more than a Ford Fiesta (or does it?). What bloomin cheese and what size? In Tesco cheese varies in price from 45p to £5. There’s even one that’s been reduced in price from £5.50 to £3.50. So what?

Funniest thing ever, two guys commenting on the price of cheese. It’s like wondering why an E63 costs more than a Ford Fiesta (or does it?). What bloomin cheese and what size? In Tesco cheese varies in price from 45p to £5. There’s even one that’s been reduced in price from £5.50 to £3.50. So what?

Are you ok?

It doesn’t matter. All cheeses in all sizes are £5 at M&S. All of them. Every single one.

Perhaps we should try the cheese diet...

Eating curds and weigh!

Any cheese alcoholics here?

I guess you’ll be wanting Morbier.

if You can’t see any cheese on the shop shelf

Maybe it's pasterised....

Is Yarlsberg on the cheese or lager aisle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom