From Paris with Love.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Is this going to join the list of must see "car movies" From this trailer it shows promise? :cool:[YOUTUBE HD]1sLG0owba0E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE HD]

Like most of Travolta's fims so this is on my list.
Thanks for the trailer

Luc Besson the producer is a pivotal figure in the French 80'sCinéma du look movement where directors were said to favour style over substance, spectacle over narrative- later to be adopted by Hollywood with less panache[ what's new??] He is best known for the Sci Fi classic "The Fifth Element" starring Bruce Willis as a bolshy taxi driver which still manages to fit in a futuristic car chase!! He frequently has fast car action in his movies e.g. was writer/producer on the Taxi and Transporter series of movies
In this movie his stunt co-ordinator was Michel Julienne son of the famous Remy Julienne --He of the original Italian Job !

Last edited:
after watching this film tonight i'm now looking on ebay for an old volvo estate that can outrun a w12 a8 with a lambo engine.they can be had for £500 true value i think.
p.s.film is s**t

Last edited:
if you want a 10/10 travolta film what more can i say SWORDFISH

Disappointing if you feel it doesn't live up to its initial promise. Still Ronin was panned by the critics when it first came out so I think I will reserve judgement? I notice that Swordfish was directed by Dominic Senna who gave us " Gone in Sixty Seconds" go figure.

It is hardly a 'car movie' but I thought it was okay. The start is a bit boring till JT appears. Not as good as Taken (from the same director).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom