Getting the right part

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks. I’ve got what I need for now but will get back to you if and when I need something else if that’s OK. (I’m certain to lose the details if you give them to me now!)
No problem. 👍

Problem is some owners think the brakes fitted to their car are never good enough ,or that Mercedes fitted a poor brakes system . .Lots of work goes in to the brake system , so it dose the job its intended to do . Serviced regular then the brakes are good . But as the calipers, and the discs get upgraded with a holy grail type . Then right away, you can forget finding any of the right brake parts from any dealer or parts shop to fit them anymore if you use the cars vin number . .

Problem is some owners think the brakes fitted to their car are never good enough ,or that Mercedes fitted a poor brakes system . .Lots of work goes in to the brake system , so it dose the job its intended to do . Serviced regular then the brakes are good . But as the calipers, and the discs get upgraded with a holy grail type . Then right away, you can forget finding any of the right brake parts from any dealer or parts shop to fit them anymore if you use the cars vin number . .
All I wanted to do was replace the discs and pads that were on the car when it left the factory. I ended up having to buy from a German company because all the British ones I tried wanted to sell me the wrong ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom