Give my right arm for a high powered air rifle...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
I'm in a depressing Holiday Inn on a depressing ring road in Preston and the local intelligentsia have gathered in the multi-story carpark to stage a 'sound off' in their chavmobiles.

This is taking place about 100 yards from the pillow I intend to be sleeping on in not too many minutes and the double glazing is about as useful as a chocolate watch. Not happy :wallbash:

Dress as a Priest.

That'll put the willies up them ...

If you were to 'give your right arm for an air rifle', how would you shoot them with only one arm?

^ I thought that too.

Giving an arm just for a bit of peace and quiet is a bit extreme...or is this a case of someone saying something they don't really mean...

I did think about the arm/gun thing but thought most people were aware of the phrase to understand the gist rather than thinking I meant it literally:rolleyes:

Still, it's irrelevant now as they seem to have disappeared to annoy someone else now. Sleep beckons.

Holiday Inns aren't actually bad, they do attract bad clientele though quite often. I stay in them if the good hotels in the area are full (like in/around the New Forest).

But I wouldn't be able to cope with those youths in the car park. Maybe you could call the police, report a noise disturbance and dangerous activities.

Edit: Glad they're gone, for your sanity!

^ I thought that too.

Giving an arm just for a bit of peace and quiet is a bit extreme...or is this a case of someone saying something they don't really mean...
That all depends on who's pillow it's stuck under! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom