Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don’t think I mentioned that there was also a bright pink metal flake Shelby Cobra (1963) “Dragonsnake”.

The Shelby Cobra is hugely popular with my 14yo son’s friends as apparently it features in some computer games.

This is the exact car, but the photo was taken when it was for sale at DK Engineering - it’s sprayed in dodgem paint!

large_1575899684__d318380-edit_copy.jpg

I don’t think I mentioned that there was also a bright pink metal flake Shelby Cobra (1963) “Dragonsnake”.

The Shelby Cobra is hugely popular with my 14yo son’s friends as apparently it features in some computer games.

This is the exact car, but the photo was taken when it was for sale at DK Engineering - it’s sprayed in dodgem paint!

large_1575899684__d318380-edit_copy.jpg
It’s no beauty is it??

On the way to Henley this morning for a walk along the river, saw a Ferrari 250 California Spyder (On the outskirts of Guildford). I thought the driver may have had ginger hair so immediately thought Chris Evans. But this was red and his is black? Beautiful looking thing and chapeau for driving it on the road!

On the way to Henley this morning for a walk along the river, saw a Ferrari 250 California Spyder (On the outskirts of Guildford). I thought the driver may have had ginger hair so immediately thought Chris Evans. But this was red and his is black? Beautiful looking thing and chapeau for driving it on the road!
It’s been a while since Chris Evans had a red top. 😁

There are quite a few very good replicas around too, but even those are hellishly expensive.

I spotted this in Edgware earlier.

Not sure if it’s telling us the owners are from Larnaca or that it’s my imagination.

03C42CDD-92C2-4E17-891A-BCE8AFEBA26D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom