How bad of an idea is it to buy an SL65 (R230) in 2023?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just revisiting this one, as I randomly logged onto eBay and Autotrader to see if any of the SL65's were still for sale.....all of them are sold now.

I still have something of a soft spot for them though, so who knows what the future holds.

In the end, I feel like I made the right decision and bought a 911 Turbo S. Wonderful in about every way imaginable...

vvp.jpg

Thank you to everybody for their input. if I do feel to scratch the SL65 itch one day still, I'll be sure to bump this thread.

Just revisiting this one, as I randomly logged onto eBay and Autotrader to see if any of the SL65's were still for sale.....all of them are sold now.

I still have something of a soft spot for them though, so who knows what the future holds.

In the end, I feel like I made the right decision and bought a 911 Turbo S. Wonderful in about every way imaginable...

View attachment 140314

Thank you to everybody for their input. if I do feel to scratch the SL65 itch one day still, I'll be sure to bump this thread.
Lovely car and incredibly capable.

What appears to be a very nice black 2009 SL65 coming up at Silverstone auction shortly. A great match to the CL we have. I'm tempted.

Just saw this, 50k seems to be the going price, but this has a lot less miles than the one you were looking at and a better spec I believe.

go on... you only live once :banana:

^That’s a ‘63 not a ‘65 though?

Nice car all the same but a different sort of machine really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom