How can this happen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that some people do not like Donald Trump, that is your right in a democratic society to oppose.

What i do not get is that everyone cannot see the timing of this incident, straight after/during the biggest global crisis since WW2 and the media response (attempting to start a race war) is completely contrived.

This is about getting Trump out of office not protecting the rights of the black community. Those responsible for the rent a mobs should pay a heavy price.

...This is about getting Trump out of office... Those responsible for the rent a mobs should pay a heavy price...

Or be decorated, depending on your point of view.

Reactions: 219
Or be decorated, depending on your point of view.
Law abiding black and white communities alike oppose looting and rioting, unless of course some think all black people condone criminal acts as a means of protest.

Rent a mob are criminals and should be treated as such.

The first one was the one who committed the murder, the others (although at the scene) didnt.

What are you getting at exactly? (I have an idea based upon your previous message on the forum for which you have conveniently chosen to ignore).

Reactions: 219
It seems like there is an organised uprising of sorts across America.
The term used to describe the organisers is terrorists.
I'm now reading of guns being used.

In my mind Trump has blown his opportunity and demonstrated his lack of any consideration toward negotiation to quell this. He is increasing the them and us divide between the downtrodden oppressed and those of advantage.

I don't suppose America will see this but I now see a contradiction to the 2nd amendment, this ignores the court ruling that the right to blast an intruders head off is upheld I more consider the wording of the amendment.
If organised is regulated, and surely it can be, then there is a militia bearing its arms. It is and will be fought against as unlawful and most likely unconstitutional.

Totally not within Trumps skill set as he prefers to weaken and then take advantage,
but there needs to be a meeting of sides and negotiation.
Whatever the actual truth is there is a perception of inequality, and it's reasonably demonstrated often.
The downtrodden need to feel there is promise of fairness or this just waits to go off again.

Trump is a pillock.

T

More info here, for those who are interested:

BTW, what is the issue with the photos of the other police officers? Are you alluding to the fact that one of them appears to be of Asian-Oriental decent by his looks and name? And oriental people can't be racist against blacks? Or that J. Alexander Kuenig appears to be.... a 'darkie'? Apologies if I misinterpreted your post. I don't know if racism was in fact a factor in the death of George Floyd, but I do know that pouring even more racism into it won't help.

...What are you getting at exactly? (I have an idea based upon your previous message on the forum for which you have conveniently chosen to ignore).

I posted my post before I saw yours... I think I spelt it out .

The first one was the one who committed the murder, the others (although at the scene) didnt..

There's is a lesson in there though. The other three were all rookie cops in their probationary period. Perhaps they did not dare defy the authority of the more senior police officer? Had they intervened, possibly George Floyd was still alive today. This is a lesson that the civil aviation industry learnt a long time ago, the hard way (the Tenerife disaster).

The first one was the one who committed the murder, the others (although at the scene) didnt.

What are you getting at exactly? (I have an idea based upon your previous message on the forum for which you have conveniently chosen to ignore).
The footage i have seen shows 3 of the 4 officers present were restraining the man whilst he was on the ground. This video clearly shows this (ignore commentary which makes little sense) from around the 4 minute mark.

Last edited:

One of the others at the scene sat on his chest to restrain him, but no, the liberal media is more concerned with running the white killer cop story.
What previous message am I conveniently ignoring?.
So, in your eyes, anyone who tells the truth is a racist?. Typical left. Easy to smear someone than accept it.
Answer me this, if he hadn't committed the crime in the first place, he'd still be alive. Yes or no?.

What a disgrace the BBC are.

Qualify that.
In the context of the BBC reporting what happened around the president of the USA at his behest - in what way have the BBC been a 'disgrace'?

...Answer me this, if he hadn't committed the crime in the first place, he'd still be alive. Yes or no?...

I'd run this one by my old uni's captain of the debate team... :D

This is false logic, obviously. For every event, there's a long list of pre-requisites, that had any one of them not happened, the outcome would have been different.

Picking and choosing one of these, and then trying to give it importance over others, is an often-used debating tactic.

I could equally argue that Derek Chauvin's wife (who has since announced that she is divorcing him) was nice and plesant to him that morning, but had she given him an argument instead, he would have been late for work, and another cop would have been sent to the scene, which would have likely resulted in a different outcome.

So, had Mrs. Chauvin not been nice to her husband that morning, George Boyd would have been alive today. Yes or No....?

And, based on the same flawed logic, George Floyd's death is 'clearly' the fault of Kellei Chauvin.

Not arguing over the point you made, just disagreeing with your methodology.

The obvious question when pointing-out a pre-requisite in such a way, is whether the person committing it could have - and should have - reasonably foreseen the consequences.

And, in the same way that Mrs. Chauvin could not have foreseen that being nice to her husband will end-up in a suspect's death, George Floyd could not have reasonably foreseen that trying to pass a fake $20 bill at a local store will end-up in him suffering a violent death while in police custody.

In the same vein, could Derek Chauvin have reasonably foreseen that pressing his knee on the man's neck will lead to his death? We don't know what the answer to that is just yet.

Last edited:
One of the others at the scene sat on his chest to restrain him, but no, the liberal media is more concerned with running the white killer cop story.
What previous message am I conveniently ignoring?.

So, in your eyes, anyone who tells the truth is a racist?. Typical left. Easy to smear someone than accept it.
Answer me this, if he hadn't committed the crime in the first place, he'd still be alive. Yes or no?.

All of the officers present are guilty in some degree, the officer who held his knee down on his windpipe for 9mins while George Floyd was handcuffed and face down on the floor happened to be white. If it was one of the others present it would be the exact same outcry, your out of touch viewpoint assumed all race issues are White Vs Black - And yes your viewpoints are out of touch. I have just had to remove a post of yours joking about "the good old days" when you could mock a person with severe cerebral palsy. If it had been any of the other 3 officers, the same outcry would have taken place.

So anyone who commits a crime can be killed regardless of guilt or not, and also the severity of the crime?

George Floyd is now dead because he was accused of using a counterfit 20 dollar bill. - in your eyes this is a just reason for him to now be dead. - Did he use a fake note? I dont know, does it warrant a persons death because of this whatever your race? according to you yes.

The 'story' is that another black man has died at the hands, in the hands, by the hands of the police.
That the alleged killer is white is the stick used to defame the media. Another black man killed is the story.

Easier to smear the media than accept that police officers kill citizens. Easier to smear the 'left' than accept that police officers kill citizens.

What crime? There was - and still is - only suspicion of a crime being committed.
The answer to whether he would still be alive or not can only be answered by questioning the actions of the police officer and lack of action by the other three police officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom