how do i set the clock on a 54 plate c270

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dark1stu

Car
54 plate C270 Cdi
how do i set the clock on a 54 plate c270 i cant find it in the menus ,

the car used to have a command in it but it was faulty when i got the car so its been removed and replaced with a aftermarket unt

The car needs coding to tell it COMAND has gone, then menu will appear in the cluster display

aww , looks like its doing to just show the wrong time , dont no any one with star unfortnatly and im not going to mb just to set the clock ,

aww , looks like its doing to just show the wrong time , dont no any one with star unfortnatly and im not going to mb just to set the clock ,

Disconnect the battery at midnight and reconnect immediately...that should set the clock to midnight...job done.

Mine (W211 E 320 2005) allows to change the time but doesn’t allow to change the date (currently showing 2003 year), it’s greyed out and doesn’t allow to change it. I am not really sure how to get the date changed. I tried removing the batteries front and back but that didn’t make any difference.

Think positively. It'll be right for most of the year. Well seven months anyway....

I had the same problem, in that the binnacle was replaced & the ECU 'didn't know'. Upshot was no 'clock change' menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom