Immaculate 190e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MeQ

Car
EQE 300 Premium
I think I’d want an auto but this looks like it’s in amazing condition

The 5speed manual gear change on the 190 isn't exactly " slick"- looks a nice example mind

Reactions: MeQ
Lovely.....always had a thing for the 190e.......but, white no alloys, no AC, 1.8l and a 5 speed box........"its a no from me!".

The 5speed manual gear change on the 190 isn't exactly " slick"- looks a nice example mind
Never understood where this legend came from. The 5 speed manual in my 190d is no different to any other manual gearbox car i have ever driven. The clutch action is excellent and suits the om602 diesels torquey nature very well.

Cant see that....where about are you looking? Could be this rubbish work monitor!!

Cant see that....where about are you looking? Could be this rubbish work monitor!!
190fg.jpg
The wings sacco panel edge should be all one colour, not black with what looks like a masking line. Unless the car has some oddly designed aftermarket mudflaps fitted?

I see....I thought that was the mudflap edge.

Glorious. Good share !

That'll make someone very happy.

But is it "unexceptional?"

Lovely.....always had a thing for the 190e.......but, white no alloys, no AC, 1.8l and a 5 speed box........"its a no from me!".

and keep fit windows all around! Has it got any options at all?

White with a blue interior, my least favourite colour combination. It would be like climbing into an iceberg every time you used it.

White with a blue interior, my least favourite colour combination. It would be like climbing into an iceberg every time you used it.
Wait 'til you grip that steering wheel, sit on those big 1980's/1990's sofa seats and run your fingers over the Zebrano.

s-l1600.jpg

No front armrest is a major faux pas. Essential on a w201, even a manual. Also no mention of a sunroof in the ad which would be unusual for a w201.

That car would have to be in concours condition to be worth anything near the asking price imo.

View attachment 151997
The wings sacco panel edge should be all one colour, not black with what looks like a masking line. Unless the car has some oddly designed aftermarket mudflaps fitted?

I’m guessing trick of the light, mud flaps look genuine to me but only backed by a quick google search for comparison.

No front armrest is a major faux pas. Essential on a w201, even a manual. Also no mention of a sunroof in the ad which would be unusual for a w201.

That car would have to be in concours condition to be worth anything near the asking price imo.

If it was auto with a few options I’d want to pay slightly less but it’s definitely too much as is for me.

I’m guessing trick of the light, mud flaps look genuine to me but only backed by a quick google search for comparison.
You could well be right. The OE front flaps do have a piece that extends up the front wing sacco panel.

If it was auto with a few options I’d want to pay slightly less but it’s definitely too much as is for me.
The one to have is the 2.6, preferably with option 650 indicating a sportline chassis. However a perfect base model 190 also is a fine car.

Lots of them about still so worth taking your time test driving a few different models to see which suits you.

The one to have is the 2.6, preferably with option 650 indicating a sportline chassis. However a perfect base model 190 also is a fine car.

Lots of them about still so worth taking your time test driving a few different models to see which suits you.

Ah yes, test driving would be a good idea... Didn’t even see the last two Mercedes in the flesh before purchase let alone drive them 😂

This is more me!!!.....might be slightly more money though!!

1705422770948.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom