iPhone 6 USB charging problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rude1978

Car
merc
I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 6, I cannot charge the phone when it is connected to the USB port. I have the comand system. When connected it will charge for a split second and a message will come up saying something like "trust this computer?" I then select "yes"

I do not want to get a Mercedes cable for the media interface port as this is taken up by my iPod. All I am looking to do is to charge the phone.
Has anyone else got the iPhone 6 working when connected to the USB?

Thank you.

I didn't think that the USB cable on the media interface was charging? I just use the 12V socket for my iPhone 6.

I didn't think that the USB cable on the media interface was charging? I just use the 12V socket for my iPhone 6.

I managed to charge my iPhone 4 via the USB in my car. I Would prefer to use the USB port in the console to charge my phone so that there are no wires showing etc but I guess I can live with charging it via the 12V if that's the only option. Thank you for the suggestion.

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 6, I cannot charge the phone when it is connected to the USB port. I have the comand system. When connected it will charge for a split second and a message will come up saying something like "trust this computer?" I then select "yes"

I have tried to connect my iPhone 6 via the media interface using the USB MI lead and plugging the lighting lead into that I also get the message"trust this computer" no mater which option I chose the "media is not recognised" message is the only thing command will display. that said it does charge.

how do you get on with the BT phone connection? mine paired first time but now won't find the iphone6 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom