Kids - They Can Make You Weep, No Matter How Old They Get

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
But sometimes with happy tears...

My two from last night.

[YOUTUBE HD]8zs7R53hYBQ&t=97s[/YOUTUBE HD]

Last edited by a moderator:
But sometimes with happy tears...

My two from last night.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zs7R53hYBQ&t=97s[/YOUTUBE HD]">YouTube Link</a>

Great performance ... you must be super proud of them

TG

Priceless.

Looks like a great time was had by all,of course there is a bonus,given the passage of years,this photo could be used as blackmail,I am sure those waistcoats will not stand the test of time.

Looks like a great time was had by all,of course there is a bonus,given the passage of years,this photo could be used as blackmail,I am sure those waistcoats will not stand the test of time.

:D it was a Simon and Garfunkel night, with various local artists interpreting their catalogue, so the boys went with a bit of hippy regalia for fun :thumb:.

Great performance indeed. Interesting pictures in the background too - Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison etc.

They must take after their mum.

They must take after their mum.

I thought of you when I posted this, as I recall a conversation about "The Boxer" (though I can't recall what it was about) :dk:

Great performance indeed. Interesting pictures in the background too - Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison etc.

There's a local artist who has a key to the venue and over the years he's painted many famous players/singers - the nice bit is that the owner has no say in what the artist is going to do - he opens up his venue of an evening and another face has appeared :thumb:.

Superb John. Those boys deserve an AMG each.

Superb John. Those boys deserve an AMG each.

We accept donations H, when you're ready :thumb:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom