Like a father like a son.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PolishGeorge85

Car
E350 3.0 v6
My Father was very proud getting his e220 years ago. We(kids) were as well, in a way.

c783d6af682ff461fda3ff4637db5b0d.jpg

I never forget evening, when I informed Him that I'm moving to UK and have a flight in few hours. Dad, not very happy, said..... REMEMBER,SON... YOU'LL NEVER GET BETTER THAN ME. To which I replied: LET'S SEE....

Took me a while, but I think I did get better 🦚

Years of graft, job changes, always for the better... this happened :D

IMG_20210521_195234_copy_1725x1293_copy_1834x1375.jpg

When I facetimed Dad....he asked me: Are you still trying to be better than me????
I said...No Dad, I AM ❤️

And this Monday, not a big but still a change.... paid my finance off. Got a newer, better equipped, less mileage and WITH PANORAMIC SUNROOF 😂

Ladies and gentlemen.... please welcome 🤗

IMG20231103130920_copy_1273x1698.jpg

Ooo, White, Pan roof, lovely!
😎🙂👍
Based on your comment and profile picture.... you're younger than me, have up to 3 kids and don't have a dog.. that's again based on believe you are still with your partner who would sit next to you. If not, you could own a dog, it could sit at the front. And at least, dog would not complain about anything you doing...like making sure walking pass girls are looking good hahahah.

Yeah.... WHITE,PAN ROOF 🤯 and in my case.... WHITE, PAN ROOF, ESTATE....

small print: i'm still with her, 3kids, and her dog. :/

Last edited:
The only time I don’t have the panoramic/sun roof open or roof down is when I pick Mrs D up from having her hair cut and I lose the fight 😁
What if it’s raining ! 😁

What if it’s raining ! 😁
Always open/down, rain or snow! Not kidding either. If it’s truly torrential and we’re travelling too slowly so that a lot comes into the cabin, then I’ll put the roof up, but it has to be a monsoon!

Always open/down, rain or snow! Not kidding either. If it’s truly torrential and we’re travelling too slowly so that a lot comes into the cabin, then I’ll put the roof up, but it has to be a monsoon!
Blimey, hats of to you! :D

I’ve only opened mine a couple times in the last few years. Maybe I’ll try it out too :D

That’s what the heaters and bum warmers are for 🔥
I drove my first cobra from Leicester to westerham one boxing day, many years ago, in the snow. I had a single electric blanket wrapped round me powered from a 240v inverter. I was toasty warm but did get some strange looks on the M1. 😎

I drove my first cobra from Leicester to westerham one boxing day, many years ago, in the snow. I had a single electric blanket wrapped round me powered from a 240v inverter. I was toasty warm but did get some strange looks on the M1. 😎
Baller! 😎

You’re lucky you didn’t electrocute yourself! At least your hair standing in end would be disguised by the fast that your hair would be standing on end anyway after that journey with the hood down!

Baller! 😎

You’re lucky you didn’t electrocute yourself! At least your hair standing in end would be disguised by the fast that your hair would be standing on end anyway after that journey with the hood down!
Actually I was wearing a Santa hat and above 50mph the pompom part stands upright which probably made me look even stranger. The blanket was under my coat and while I was moving no snow actually got into the car.

Screenshot_20231104_100316_Facebook.jpg

Apartamenty SKIN AND LEATHER are water proof :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom