London ULEZ charge on A208 230, year 2000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A208clk

Car
CLK 230
Hi

I have an early year 2000 A208 CLK 230. On the V5C logbook there is no entry against the NOx, and the vehicle checker on TFL.gov.uk says the car is liable for the ULEZ charge in October.

I have entered reg number of random CLKs on similar year on the TFL.gov checker and some come up as meeting the ULEZ Euro 4 standards.

Is there an official MB site, department, documents I can check the NOx on my specific chassis number in case its below the EURO 4 and get this updated on the DVLA V5C ?

Found some answers which may help others ;

check in your car for the Certificate of Conformity, which provides the proof that TFL require for ULEZ or PCO.
When the car was new, the Certificate would have been placed in the black leatherette wallet in the glove box with the owner’s manuals. It is a German document entitled EG-Übereinstimmungsbescheinigung, in a bright yellow A5 sized cardboard folder. Item 47 shows the Euro Status.

If you are unable to find this certificate please email [email protected] with your Name, Address, Registration Number and Chassis number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom