Medic Bob gets my vote....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve suggested to Mrs Ant that we apply for the job to replace both of them.

(Mrs is called Deb)

:)

Kiosk Keith, we never saw his full potential.

This looks to be a sad fall from grace and one that will drag on. Forgiven by his fans, for his his last episode (most of which was managed by his own team). This is on a different scale. His mother (who moved in with him to keep him on the straight and narrow) was in the car with him. Witnesses claiming the he was shouting at her and the Police. The published video shows a fairly drunk looking guy hanging on to the car. That being the case? who on earth thought it a good idea to have him behind the wheel?.

LOL

The analysis of the Ant business is rather tawdry to my mind.

Agreed...... But.. He put himself there for "analysis" and revels in the analysis of other peoples business, dedicating a large part of his Saturday Night Show to catching out unsuspecting viewers as they go about their business. That said, I still find it sad that whatever his circumstances, he ends up where he is today, and that is not a good place to be, for anybody!

What will be, will be. He is a celebrity and somebody will get him out.

I’ve suggested to Mrs Ant that we apply for the job to replace both of them.

(Mrs is called Deb)

:)

That went waaaaay above my head last night, only clicked this morning doh!

The kids discovered a film on the horror channel the other day - "Night of the living Deb" (They have a cool favorite Aunt Deb) Daddy can we watch it?? ? I don't think so :)

I think Julian Clary would be a great replacement.

"Talk about a red box".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom