Mercedes command w211 firmware update help !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

car madness

Car
Mercedes E320 cdi sport 3.0 v6
Hi all I have a big problem which I need help with . I have recently downloaded the new 30/06 update for my command firmware and I have issues which I need help with . When I click on video button on the command I have the buttons tv and aux 2 (not aux 1 and 2 like before ) , but when I click map or nav I get a blue screen like I get with my tv tuner when my didital box is unplugged . I have reset the optical loop . Still the same . I have disconnected the command fuse after doing the update again . Still the same . When I disconnect my tv tuner COMPLETELY I get a map and nav but this time obviously the tv doesn't work because it is disconnected . When I connect it back it go's back to the same blue screen on the nav and map . Now what could be the problem ,the disk not burned properly from the Mercedes site which is this >Daimler AG - Service & Parts net ,
Could it be the command itself not compactable with the new update ????. What could it be ?????!!!! Please can anyone help me . :confused::confused:

Strongly suggest you contact Comand.online in Lightwater, I am sure they will be of great help to you, they know their stuff.

I have finally sorted it . :D:thumb::D:thumb: I had to use my star machine :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom