Mercedes Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got a feeling it's another thing that only works on Android phones.

I have an iPhone and can send a destination to the car, lock/open doors, see fuel level, trips, tyre pressure etc. It also has some features that work with Amazon Echo (Alexa). There is a "Mercedes Me" and a "Connect" app for iPhone, I have not yet worked out what the real difference is....all the aforementioned also worked from my Apple laptop...not tried it on PC yet...

Hey there

Welcome to the club !

For me it doesn't "go" anywhere in a file or something. As soon as I get in and turn on the ignition it displays a pop up box with the sent destination and a " do you want to navigate to here yes/no "

Hope that helps
Thank you!
Unfortunately that don’t work for me??? I have no idea where it goes or how to get it displayed?? It’s driving me mad!!

Thank you!
Unfortunately that don’t work for me??? I have no idea where it goes or how to get it displayed?? It’s driving me mad!!

Doesn’t work for me either!

I have all these features.

I don’t use them, they’re gimmicks.

It does in a Jaguar XE. You can start the engine and leave it running to preheat the car - all from the comfort of your home.
I used to question safety, but you can do it.

I've got a feeling it's another thing that only works on Android phones.

On the Mercedes Me app, is the second icon in along the point a map marker? If so tap on that and then in the search bar at the top you can type in an address or postcode or whatever and then it comes up with the option to "Send address to my vehicle".
It also claims you can share destinations from other apps.

On the Mercedes Me app, is the second icon in along the point a map marker? If so tap on that and then in the search bar at the top you can type in an address or postcode or whatever and then it comes up with the option to "Send address to my vehicle".
It also claims you can share destinations from other apps.

Nope, I can't see that it is possible on my iPhone 7.

Nope, I can't see that it is possible on my iPhone 7.

Well this is what it should look like when you press the marker icon. Thats not my screenshot but it looks the same on my phone, which is also an iPhone 7!

b85cd2e5-0f22-4a4f-8f6d-4e1d6a1b80eb-png.72427

Silly me! I've found it now.
I used to think I was quite bright.... but age has addled my brain.

Doesn’t work for me either!
When your stationary go into destination on sat nav scroll to the bottom. It says use ‘Mercedes Benz apps’. Have hotspot switched on your phone. It then makes a connection, you have to accept terms then put your name address and email??? That’s as far as I got twice cause it took me ages and I had to go but apprently the destination you send from the app goes there ‍♀️

New to Mercedes and have nothing but praise for the car so far, but I have to agree with the op, Mercedes Me is very limited in what it can do.
The car is full of tech, but the app is way behind the times imo.

You cannot start the car remotely or even interrogate journeys other than duration mileage and mpg

New to Mercedes and have nothing but praise for the car so far, but I have to agree with the op, Mercedes Me is very limited in what it can do.
The car is full of tech, but the app is way behind the times imo.

You cannot start the car remotely or even interrogate journeys other than duration mileage and mpg
Why would you want to start the car remotely?

I can start the car on a frosty morning, pre heat the seats and have a toasty warm car as soon as I get in, alternatively, I could start the car on a hot summers day and cool the interior by setting a temperature on the AC

Yeah I can do all those things in the XC90 - lots of cars have this tech now...Mercedes me is a bit behind

Quite disappointing really, my wife has an Evoque and has it all, the only things she can’t do with the app is turn on the heated steering wheel and heated screen.

Wake up and catch up MB lol

There's an update for the Android App. My figures have now gone back back to miles and gallons, but when I try to send a destination to my car, my phone presents me with an image of something going round in a circle - a bit like trying to get anywhere with this app. On my tablet, it just logs me out and tells me to log in again - then again, then again etc. The same circle effect, but no graphic to watch.

My MME scared the hell out of me recently.
I went to the USA for 3.5 weeks, parked in Heathrow long term and once I had landed in USA I looked at my phone to see a message from MME that said the car was unlocked! Didn't want to hit "lock" in case it was locked and that would unlock it so spent the entire holiday hoping it was a fault (as I know I locked it) and on my return there it was ............. locked!

My MME shows a window open when they aren’t. Anyone come across this? Not sure if it is sensor problem in the car or a software issue within MME.

My MME shows a window open when they aren’t. Anyone come across this? Not sure if it is sensor problem in the car or a software issue within MME.

Oddly I had that the other night. So I trudged out in the snow to the car, started it, checked the windows, turned it off, locked it and trudged back in again. Then it said the windows were closed. Maybe one was open a tiny little bit..... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom