Merry Christmas everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with the ones you love, be that today, tomorrow or another day. May it be all you hope it will be and more.

I'm now all done. Presents all wrapped and under the tree - there's so many!! House is clean and tidy. I have my wonderful children home and just waiting for his nibbs to finish work at 23.00 and come home - then the party will begin and the home will be complete.

much love

xxxx

I've still got to tidy my room up - hate doing it so leave it 'til last minute but once that's done all set to go.

Christmas greetings and wishes to one and all.

Merry Christmas to all on MBCLUB.

Have a great day!

Merry Christmas to all on the forums. :)

Hope you have a happy, healthy, and peaceful one.

All the best,

Gaz

Great to hear Pammy - have a great time. I have had my best present -- Mrs C. came home from the hospital today - so a nice quiet one here ....but so relieved and happy..:rock: :rock:

Merry Christmas,

We have just sprinkled Raindeer dust on the grass and left a carrot outside, Apparently it shines when you put a touch on it so will show the little one in a min :)

She's already excited (20 months old)

Trees and lights everywhere its like santas grotto. LOVE IT

Mince pie and JackDaniels ready by the Chimney for Father Christmas.

ALL set for out 6am wake up call by the little monster.

Merry Christmas all have a fantasitic day.

Great to hear Pammy - have a great time. I have had my best present -- Mrs C. came home from the hospital today - so a nice quiet one here ....but so relieved and happy..:rock: :rock:

That's wonderful. Have a restful and peaceful time.:rock: :rock:

just waiting for his nibbs to finish work at 23.00 and come home - then the party will begin

Bloody Hell..you haven't left us much time to get round there...better get a move on everybody..

Merry Christmas Pammy and family and to all on the forum hope you all have a great time and get everything you asked for from Santa .

Jim.

Merry Christmas too all @ MBClub, have a great one!!

Happy christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom