My new video of my E63AMG 6.2...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nico2014

Car
W204 C220 CDI sport, W204 C350 CDI Sport, W212 E350 CDI Sport and Now E63 AMG 6.3 AMG PP
Hi guys,

I am pleased to share with you a video of my E63 that I just uploaded on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHhgD4Zo7Pw

After driving my car for now well over 2 years, I have been longing to do a video for some time so I decided to do it.

For anyone who had an E63AMG with this 6.2 naturally aspirated engine, then I hope I will still do justice to commemorate or give you back some good memories what this car sounds like on the road...

Well, I hope you will enjoy watching this video.

Very nice! What a lovely soundtrack. Nothing like the M156!

I think these are the best looking E classes too.

That single width country land and those forged alloys :eek:

Needs a vid from the track now to see full potential of the beast! :)

Throttle on, throttle off...

Nice disguise though!

Very nice! What a lovely soundtrack. Nothing like the M156!

I think these are the best looking E classes too.

Thank you for the compliment. I really thought about making this video for a long time. I am going to make another one with video showing the exhausts, which should be even more heavenly with sound coming out of these exhausts... Watch out this space...

That single width country land and those forged alloys :eek:

Indeed, I found this road by luck if I am honest. It was such a great fun driving on this road. I had to wash my car again! (did it before for the video...)

Indeed, I found this road by luck if I am honest. It was such a great fun driving on this road. I had to wash my car again! (did it before for the video...)

I followed my SatNav to TRAX in my nice clean car - the shortcut between the two A roads took me down a similar road, past a couple of farmyards.

The car was more brown that black when I arrived :eek::mad:

I followed my SatNav to TRAX in my nice clean car - the shortcut between the two A roads took me down a similar road, past a couple of farmyards.

That must be the same road you drove! It sounds like mine I drove!:eek:

Great video and what an awesome sounding car.

Just a friendly warning though, even that video was tame as anything there are some very jobsworth police traffic officers out there (not to be compared with real police officers) who sometimes get bored and go through YouTube videos looking for anything to go on.

My mate was prosecuted for filming himself and his mate driving his Ariel atom above the speed limit (you may have seen it as it made the news) and I've had to take all my Atom videos down from YouTube just to be on the safe side.

Again, great video...and that exhaust note :rock:

Nice video, but the vibration from the camera has spoiled the soundtrack.
I did a similar video using a digicam taped to the rear bumper of my E55, but that also vibrated against the number plate and I never bothered posting it.

Look forward to another though. That is an epic car!

Great video and what an awesome sounding car.

Just a friendly warning though, even that video was tame as anything there are some very jobsworth police traffic officers out there (not to be compared with real police officers) who sometimes get bored and go through YouTube videos looking for anything to go on.

My mate was prosecuted for filming himself and his mate driving his Ariel atom above the speed limit (you may have seen it as it made the news) and I've had to take all my Atom videos down from YouTube just to be on the safe side.

Again, great video...and that exhaust note :rock:

Thank you for your sound advice. I thought of this carefully also and only put this video knowing I was within speed limit... The overtaking with the white van was up to 70mph as it was a zone up to 70. The tiny road, was driving with care and caution without exceeding the speed limit. I just played with the downshift making the most of the exhaust sounds...;)

Nice video, but the vibration from the camera has spoiled the soundtrack.
I did a similar video using a digicam taped to the rear bumper of my E55, but that also vibrated against the number plate and I never bothered posting it.

Look forward to another though. That is an epic car!

Thanks for your critics (really appreciate it), as you probably know, it was my first time doing this video and did not know how it would come out. The camera was held on to a suction bracket against the rear windscreen as a trial. I have other places I think I will try to see if this improve the quality. I will do some other trials whenever I can!

But for a first timer, overall I thought it was alright (not fantastic but acceptable). There are a number of things that I can improve from this first video - it is all part of new learning I guess...

Hi folks,

Here is a second video (much shorter video) that I just made, this video also includes a small filming of the exhausts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TumKRrIxds

I remember that day. Dirty filthy thing. :D

The car wasn't much better either. :thumb:

Hi folks,

I could not help it but create another video of my car giving it a proper and respectful presentation - video taken in Greenwich with the lovely weather (at last): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRRuJsML01k

I hope I won't bore you but if you really love the W212, then I think it is worth watching...
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom