Navigation. Speaking the destination.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjenkins

Car
S204 C250 Sport
Hi guys,
I have COMAND in my W204 C250CDI, and trying to get to grips with the linguistic function that lets speak the instructions.

Is it possible for me to say the destination? Ie, "Navigate to Mum and Dad's" ? At the moment, all I can get working is "Navigate", and then I get prompted with a list of places to pick from .

Second Q. In that list that appears when I say "Navigate", there's no "My Address". How do you speak the instruction to navigate to your home ?

Hi guys,
I have COMAND in my W204 C250CDI, and trying to get to grips with the linguistic function that lets speak the instructions.

Is it possible for me to say the destination? Ie, "Navigate to Mum and Dad's" ? At the moment, all I can get working is "Navigate", and then I get prompted with a list of places to pick from .

Second Q. In that list that appears when I say "Navigate", there's no "My Address". How do you speak the instruction to navigate to your home ?

Hi,

You need to do this in a series of steps. Start with 'Navigation'. Then 'Enter Destination'. You will then be prompted by the system to speak further commands. Have a look in the manual also.

Alfie (Comand) or your dealer...

Or if you are real lucky, the internet...

Hi,

You need to do this in a series of steps. Start with 'Navigation'. Then 'Enter Destination'. You will then be prompted by the system to speak further commands. Have a look in the manual also.

I've read the manual a dozen times, including the linguistic manual too, but couldn't find the answer. But I'll have another read. Its entirely feasible I've just misread/misunderstood something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom