New car pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
A couple of pics from showroom visit to part x my e350 for this A45AMG:)

Last edited:
:d

Last edited:
Looks great Steve.

I'll bet 1st November can't come quick enough.

It'll be well worth it.

Ant.

Looks great Steve.

I'll bet 1st November can't come quick enough.

It'll be well worth it.

Ant.

Collecting 31st october(had to retain private plate on my e-class that I'm part xing)thanks for the comment!:)

Last edited:
Stunning! Love the sound of the pop and crackle!:thumb:

Thanks Simon,mine has the standard exhaust not the performance but still sounds good in sport or manual mode:)

Congrats.
I followed a white one out of MB Poole last Thursday and I do like the look of them.

Congrats.
I followed a white one out of MB Poole last Thursday and I do like the look of them.

Thanks-Poole didn't have one in stock but Bath did so made the 50 mile trip there;-)

Looks fantastic, do you know you can do the reg transfer online which is instant and new V5 comes in 3-5 days..

I did thanks Carrsey,completed online yesterday but don't trust the post so gave it 2 weeks to be sure.

Great car there Steve, is that the Aero Pack?

I drove an A45 about a year ago and it was a little bullet, great fun.

Great car there Steve, is that the Aero Pack?

I drove an A45 about a year ago and it was a little bullet, great fun.

Hi Lee,yes the aero pack,did the A45 you drove have standard or performance exhaust?

Not sure pal, cackled and popped for fun though.

Not quite v8 soundtrack when I test drove the one I've bought but unique and very quick:D

The engineering to get that much power (from a small engine) plus those levels of grip plus reliability (and hopefully longevity) plus drivability is amazing. Great choice of car; congratulations.

;)
The engineering to get that much power (from a small engine) plus those levels of grip plus reliability (and hopefully longevity) plus drivability is amazing. Great choice of car; congratulations.

Hopefully all of the above will apply,only time will tell but I'm sure I will enjoy it,thanks::)

;)

Hopefully all of the above will apply,only time will tell but I'm sure I will enjoy it,thanks::)

If you feel the power needs a bit of an upgrade, Acid at MSL is not far short of squeezing 500BHP out of his A45.:bannana:

One of the cars tuned at MSL
[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=svA14gM5FNc[/YOUTUBE]

If you feel the power needs a bit of an upgrade, Acid at MSL is not far short of squeezing 500BHP out of his A45.:bannana:

One of the cars tuned at MSL
[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=svA14gM5FNc[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen what acid can do to AMG's but will get used to the 375bhp on offer for now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom