New E63s w213

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
They should honour the px deal today and loan you a decent car until your new one finally arrives.
You are buying one of the more expensive cars in the range, after all!
Cheers
Steve

I was surprised yesterday with their behavior it was like I'm buying **** car for couple of thousand pounds and want to much from them.i was really annoyed with that .From my point of view premium brand should be more responsible and helpful to customers.

Stunning mate, congrats. Natural progression for most previous model owners....cash permitting.....

I know I would.... :)

I was surprised yesterday with their behavior it was like I'm buying **** car for couple of thousand pounds and want to much from them.i was really annoyed with that .From my point of view premium brand should be more responsible and helpful to customers.

Welcome to MB.

Part of the reason (not all of it) I'm now shopping elsewhere.

It's not the end.Today was calling to mb watford twice to speak with manager according the situation no reply ,wrote email again no reply.
Been offered from another dealer discount 13k and better part/ex price for car in stock and almost similar spec.

It's not the end.Today was calling to mb watford twice to speak with manager according the situation no reply ,wrote email again no reply.
Been offered from another dealer discount 13k and better part/ex price for car in stock and almost similar spec.

Every Cloud..............:thumb:

Have the exact same feeling when in a Mercedes dealership; doesn't matter whether you're buying a B180d or an S65 AMG, they treat you just like any other customer with very little care or assistance.

Have the exact same feeling when in a Mercedes dealership; doesn't matter whether you're buying a B180d or an S65 AMG, they treat you just like any other customer with very little care or assistance.

B180d customers treated like S65 owners... hmmm what's not to like?

Are you saying that someone buying a S65 AMG should be treated any differently to someone buying a B180d? :dk:

I fit supply & fit kitchens for a living and treat every client with the same care & attention regardless of their budget.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well been there today with a friend of mine and after arguing we confirmed that if the car is not delivered by the end of a week mb is going to give me courtesy car E63s new shape till I get mine.

Well been there today with a friend of mine and after arguing we confirmed that if the car is not delivered by the end of a week mb is going to give me courtesy car E63s new shape till I get mine.

Quite right - least they could do!

Are you saying that someone buying a S65 AMG should be treated any differently to someone buying a B180d? :dk:

I fit supply & fit kitchens for a living and treat every client with the same care & attention regardless of their budget.

Ant.

Hi Ant,
Joe public perceive Mercedes to be a premium brand.
Their dealers should give all customers a great experience - but AMG and customers above a certain spend should get a really great experience!
Cheers
Steve

Ant.

Certainly, in most cases, I agree that should be the case.

But with this tiered level of purchasing/upgrading, you'd expect to have a higher level of service for the flagship products. Would you expect the same service/quality from a 2-star hotel at £50/night to a 5 star £400/night one? What about paying for first/business over economy on a flight? It's the same thing, you'd just expect people to go the extra mile if they're making a decent amount of profit out of you.

The majority of dealers I've used usually go the extra mile for their customers, it just seems that Mercedes don't.

Just got back from testing the W213 - Mega jealous Timur!

Performance from standing is unreal, feels faster than anything I've been in or driven (including RS6, stg3 GTRs, 430/458s or even my 700 CLS). Even though kerb weight is the same, the car feels much more nimble and lighter than previous gens and the interior is just fantastic! Looks like I might have to put an early deposit on a build slot for a Coupé

IMG_4397.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom