Newbie - Vito Sport X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Talan

Car
Vito Sport X
Hi, my name is Talan and I have just joined the forum.

I drive a 2014 Vito Sport X (my second Vito dualiner) and have so far put in the Eibach Lowering Springs. This was for ease of me getting in and out of the van as I am paralysed from the chest down. My previous van had a scissor lift on the front seat, but as I have got used to getting up into the van I decided to keep the original seat unit.

I would like to make some more upgrades to the van, focusing on brakes and engine performance (rather than body styling). Any tips from those who have made successful performance upgrades are greatly welcome.

Cheers
Talan

welcome to the forum, our plumber has one with brabus styling and other mods, bumped into him at the tyre fitters and was fitting another front set of conti's after 10,000 miles.

Another van owner; Yay! Welcome to the forum.

Braking; there are slotted and drilled brake discs available…another member bought these recently. Performance; the obvious choice (for simplicity but decent gains) is either a remap or a plug-in tuning box…if the van is out of warranty, I would go for a remap. If, like mine, it is newish, tuning boxes are available. However, having done some searching around, I decided not to but one of the aftermarket boxes as they sometimes throw up faults on the V6 engine (from what I have read, no actual experience) which is why I am trying to justify a Brabus D6s tuning box….with the strength of the pound to Euro, buying on the continent should gain considerable savings over the UK price of £1600 plus fitting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom