OTS EC Remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 CLS

Car
CLS 55 AMG
What is the general opinion on OTS Eurocharged maps?

Anyone got one?

CKS are doing them for circa £300

Does it also add to the sound of the car?

Thank God you listened to Dave. Dave's your friend .

If you're getting off the shelf you can buy direct from the US, they often have some huge discounts around the US holidays. I went this route before they had UK resellers but the exchange rate has stopped them being the saving it once was.

Their off the shelf is a bit different to other brands in that they've come across just about every combination of extra kit, fuel etc on a 55k and produced custom maps for those cars. You tell them what you have/want and they email what they think is most appropriate.

I'm using a tune from Eurocharged USA that is for headers. I expect that it's not as tailored as a dyno tune but, you can specify things like what fuel you use and your other modifications (for UK/European cars you automatically have free-er flowing airboxes than USA). I personally found the difference between me having a OTS Eurocharged tune with no tailoring, to a headers tune taking into account fuel and other mods made a huge difference. It felt tame before (although it was nothing but) but now it is deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom