Palmersport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ Is that for a whole day event? That seems pretty reasonable.

Individual vouchers for a full day are £959 standard and £864 'off peak'. £545 for half day.

So £650-ish for a full day is good.

It is for a full day but the price varies quite a bit depending on time of year as above.

The most expensive time is September which is £765.

My prices are ex VAT though! Should have converted them from the price list really.

If we make the assumption we'll be going as a team of 12 in the first half of next year, it's:

Band A £750 (Vehicle Damage = £33.60 / Personal Accident = £21.60 / SuperRide in Palmer Jaguar = £58.80)
Band B £774
Band C £822
Band D £846

Band A = All March + first two weeks of April
Band B = Last three weeks April + first week of May
Band C = Middle three weeks of July
Band D = Middle two weeks of May, all of June and first week of July

There's a dilemma, its not a good place to be in the rain, but hey who can predict rain in the UK? My car outside temp guage currently says 16 degrees, in November :eek:

Bump.

Anyone else fancy it?

This looks amazing, and only ten minutes up the road from me

Depending on the date myself and a friend of mine would well be up for this

Ashley

Nice one.

Will pencil you in...

No firm date but thinking maybe March / April at the moment?

Whatever the consensus is really.

We only need a team of 12.

1. JohnEBoy
2. Red C220
3. Red C220 Guest 1
4. Red C220 Guest 2
5. Flango (Depending on date & if I'm in UK)
6. Meldrew2
7. F1BHP
8. st13phil
9. ash59fifty-uk
10. ash59fifty-uk Guest 1

did this 3 years ago with a mate of mine who fancied a treat before going in for a long session of chemo, before I went I was thinking no way can this day be worth the money but it was worth every penny had a great day and my mate won best driver of the day and is now well again :bannana:

It's refreshing to hear so many positive comments about it.

I guess it really is "you get what you pay for" in this case.

We're quite up for anything to be honest and it's reasonably likely I could fill 4 or 5 seats for this event. Mainly as my business will be paying for my part and some of the bums on seats will be thank you's to a few people close to our business.

As with any of these forum events it's good to get 14 or 15 people lined up for 12 places as life always gets in the way of best laid plans.

Peter are you still coming to Silverstone on the 22nd November? Anybody else feel like coming down? Under £200, not bad for Silverstone GP.

1. JohnEBoy
2. Red C220
3. Red C220 Guest 1
4. Red C220 Guest 2
5. Flango (Depending on date & if I'm in UK)
6. Meldrew2
7. F1BHP
8. st13phil
9. ash59fifty-uk
10. ash59fifty-uk Guest 1
11. Major774

There you go!

I would love to go on this as I had looked into it about a year ago with a mate. We are both keen on going, just the finances holding us back.

When would we need to be booked and pay? I am definitely interested (finance dependant)

There isn't a consensus yet but I am thinking March / April next year?

Peter are you still coming to Silverstone on the 22nd November? Anybody else feel like coming down? Under £200, not bad for Silverstone GP.

Yup :rock:

Better be dry. Snetterton yesterday was a wash out. :mad:

I have another friend interested, but all 3 of us agreed more time to plan for it the better. 3rd guy is only in an apprenticeship, so monies tight for him but this will be his 'holiday' so to speak so he's well up for it.

I don't mind stumping up for him though if there's only an early-year slot, but more time the better :)

Looking forward to adding this to my countdown app along with Ibiza next year :thumb:

Current available dates in band A (the cheapest at £750 a head plus add ons if you want).

Friday 11th March
Saturday 12th March
Wednesday 16th March

Band B Days available (£774 per head plus add ons)

Friday 22nd April
Sat 23rd April

We're keen on Saturday 23rd April for 4 places.

Anyone else fancy this date?

Last edited:
16th March is the only day I could make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom