Polish & Wax all-in-one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pitts Pilot

Car
SL63 AMG 6.3, VW Tiguan 2.0
Is there a product that will polish a surface sufficiently to remove paint oxidisation, and then leave a wax that can be buffed to a shine. I.e. An all-in-one product.

I need it for my Pitts Special, not my car, so a perfect show room finish is not required. It's more about saving time.

Doubtless someone will have a better solution but I'm sure t cut do something like that and colour wax also is slightly abrasive but buffs to shine.

All In Ones (AIOs) are available, though as is often the case with anything designed to do more than one job, they never excel at all jobs. They are designed to offer a polish, a glaze and a "wax" in one product.

The most well know AIO is Autoglym Super Resin Polish, which will remove oxidation, correct swirls (albeit its cut is quite low), fill swirls to mask them and provide some limited protection.

The protection offered by these AIOs is however often quite shortlived, and nothing like that provided by a decent wax or sealant. At the end of the day it is a tradeoff.

Autofinesse Tripple does a pretty good job, Chemical Guys All in One Polish is another.

With all of these they really benefit from a dedicated wax or sealant after use, and unless time is really short I would recommend this stage to get the longevity from your hard work (especially if using the AIO by hand)

I'd recommend Autofinesse Tripple!

I've heard nothing but excellent reviews from people using it.

Zymol cleaner wax, a light cleaner/polish with carnuba wax all in one, gives a really good deep shine and smells absolutely devine !

Only drawback is quite a bit of white dusting, but you should soon blow that away in your Pitts Special :)

Autofinesse Tripple! Is Really Good For the Money!

Try good old Autoglym Super Resin Polish. New version leaves better protection behind too.

The best all in one imo is scholl concepts A15+....it has the longest durability of most others on the market....failing that Zaino AIO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom