Retrieve the platinum from catalyst and spark plugs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh no they won't. They hide it as long as they can, they are interested in selling cars and take your profits and run. They are not sentimental. The Government should make them display the road tax if you buy this car similar to the mpg and efficiency now being displayed of their products.;)

The dark side dealer whom I was bound and gagged and bundled into against my own free will on Tuesday, did exactly that.

They also told me that the stock cars they order are all the 1.8 or 2.0 deisel fuel cars, as they expect them to be the big sellers.

They dropped me a hint on how much they would knock off the V8 M3 in the window too. And it was quite a bit.

Even though they said the car I was looking at would not attract any discount, they said it in a not convincing way, especially when I said I would probably want a january delivery so he said, I guess the 31st of jan would be good then. End of the month, one extra sale at a bad selling time for a soft top, new year targets set and perhaps not performing to expectation. He could get himself one extra sale, just by finding an extra £1200-£1500. I am not buying a fleet so he did most of the work. It was a good ploy as it happens.

In 7 months I may have a defectormobile with its own arrogance driving style too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom