Simply Mercedes 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sad to have missed it this year, but I've not been feeling great for the last few days and been in bed most of today, which is not like me :(

Glad you had a great time and hopefully catch up with you guys soon

Super day, very lucky with the weather. I’d normally be in a 2 seater for this event, but the kids wanted to come too this year. Briefly spoke to Badgx early on and Wearsthefoxhat later on, but such a big event with so much to see I’m easily distracted. 10/10 from me!

Another excellent event put on at Beaulieu.
Great to see such a big turnout of Mercedes owners.
Thumbs up to the owner of the green AMG GTR who invited Ollie my Grandson to sit in the drivers seat for a photo. Also Dave with his S63 coupe.:thumb:
My photos are not so great so I'll leave it to others to post theirs.
Apologies for slipping away early and not saying cheerio to many.
Already looking forward to the next GTG, I guess at PCS in 2024.

Lovely day at Simply mercedes, nice to chat to some of the forum members, sry if I didn't get to chat to you., looking forward to the next event.

Proper nice day out.
Good to meet, chat, drink and chomp on a burger with a few of the forum.

A few cars I was happy to spend time looking around and a few (pink / slammed ones) I was less, lots less, bothered by.

Might have to make it a date for next year.

Hope Russ and others with a few miles to drive home had good trips back.

No photos to add that aren't already on here (or t'other side)

Nice and illegal! Lol!. With those plates he is just screaming "stop me officer"! I'm not saying I dont sometimes do things not 100 percent legal with my cars....but never anything so obvious.....

Really enjoyable day, great to meet everyone and your cars and enjoy some sunshine. Thanks for making a new member feel so welcome and hope everyone got home safely.

The black 190SL was my car of the day, but I am biased to that colour combo!

Simply Mercedes 2023-10.jpegSimply Mercedes 2023-9.jpegSimply Mercedes 2023-8.jpegSimply Mercedes 2023-4.jpegSimply Mercedes 2023-5.jpegIMG_1544.jpeg

Attachments

• Simply Mercedes 2023-7.jpeg
    Simply Mercedes 2023-7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom