Stolen CLC update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks everyone for your kind words

The insurance said they will start processing it because how long can they give time finding the car ,, but I suppose actions speak louder than words

Iv heard of bmws getting stolen without cars that's horrible mate

I think there is a six week period after the theft before they will process a
claim for a stolen vehicle.

Had my garage broken into last week. along with mountain bikes (2k each , not insured) and various other bits. They went through my tool box. Took the Mrs's motorbike gear and my Astar boots.

Worst of all they took my mint condition 3000 mile K6 GSXR1000 and the £250 almax chain attached to it. The chain and other bits are replaceable but the bike will never be replaced. I'm gutted about that as its the bike I've always wanted and hunted high and low to find the right one.

i had my mint hayabusa stolen and it made me ill and i mean really ill for years. never got it back and pathetic pay out. had 10k's worth of mods too. Oh well move on as they say but it's been difficult.

I suppose the moral of the story is not to leave your keys near the front door or anywhere else that is obvious and visible but how many of us take the trouble ? I know I don't even after reading about incidents like this.

Wasn't visible from the outside mate :(

I think there is a six week period after the theft before they will process a
claim for a stolen vehicle.

They have already written the car off so hopefully won't be 6 weeks

i had my mint hayabusa stolen and it made me ill and i mean really ill for years. never got it back and pathetic pay out. had 10k's worth of mods too. Oh well move on as they say but it's been difficult.

Gutted for you mate

Gutted. Hope they get the scum bags. Can't believe how many people have experienced bike thefts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom