Stolen my turbo CRX !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
gutted :(

mark1.jpg

It's black.

It has a blue padding covered (Cusco I think) rollcage.

It has Red DC2 Recaros

It has 5 spoke alloys.

It has a 1.5 rear wing

It has a carbon bonnet

It has a bespoke intake manifold

It has a TypeR camcover

It's got a full 3" Hayward and Scott exhaust system (single tailpipe)

It has a Race Engineering sticker on the vertical glass on the rear hatchCar was taken in the ESSEX area, so maybe round herts and surrounding areas etc.

Only Dorian will know just how much work has gone into this particular car :(

Anyone seeing it please call the police ASAP

Cheers

Mark

Oh no Mark! Thats terrible...

Will keep an eye out, I believe yours is very special, so it will be hard to shift!

So sorry to hear that - what the hell is going on just now, so many reports of thefts on the board?

What can they possibly do with such a distinctive motor? You have my sympathy, I have some idea of how much care and work you put into making it something very special and personal... :mad: :mad:

If I see it - i'll kick the sh*t out of the driver, THEN report it to the police.

All eyes open - that's awful Mark :(

In what circumstances was it taken?

TBH, I would expect something like that to get broken up, and the parts spread across the various boy racer outlets for used parts (forums and the like), or stolen and joyridden into the ground.

Either way it's not very pleasant. In the 5 years I've had my VTI-S, it got broken into 3 times. Cat1 alarm stopped it going any further, thankfully. I'll miss it when it finally gets sold, that VTEC top end is addictive. Wouldn't mind a CRX as a weekend wagon, but I fear I might be just a little too big to fit.

Sincerely hope you get it back, but somehow I suspect that'll be the last you see of it.

I too, am sorry to here about you CRX being stolen, but just out of interest if it is still floating about, what is the Registration Number?

Something to look out for.You never know?

Oh no! Really Really sorry Mark. Everyone keep an eye out :(

Very sorry to hear about your car Mark, what is the reg so I can keep my eyes peeled trawling up & down the M6

Guy said:
So sorry to hear that - what the hell is going on just now, so many reports of thefts on the board?

They have stolen more than just the car, I for one have enjoyed reading about the work you have put into this vehicle.

I think we should ALL be aware of what is going on and do our best to make sure our vehicles are not stolen.

Regards,
John

From what i can make out from my Bruntingthorpe photos the reg is G650 SCG

The last ' G ' might be inaccurate as it is taken at a funny angle ....

Mark , i hope you get it back mate, you get attached to those little CRX's , i know i did to mine, was gutted when i sold it ....

Hope you don't mind me telling everyone the registration mate ..... :eek:

The seats are the most distinctive bit of the car, bright red ..... keep your beadies peeled !

Really gutted for you Mark. :devil:

I know how much work you have put into that car.

Hope it was local joyriders and you get it back soon.

sorry to hear of this - can only imagine how gutted you must be. All that work and devotion - feel for ya chuck :(

Still no news - but I've made it as difficult as possible for the thieves to dispose of the legion of custom parts on it :D

Loads of pictures dispensed to all the Honda related forums in the UK
All of the local council workforce/car disposal team looking for it
Finally it has now been psoted on 120/130 forums minimum that I know of to date

They might have my car - but eventually it or parts of it will turn up and at that point retribution will be mine!

Mark

On a more serious note, did you have an agreed value insurance policy that accounts for all the performance parts and some of the effort in in creating it or will you get a payout for a 15 year old bog standard CRX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom