w124 cabrio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been following the prices of these for a while, with a view to getting one at some point. I think this is about the average asking price at the moment. Here are links to a couple more:
1993 MERCEDES-BENZ CE CLASS 320 SPORTLINE

1993 MERCEDES-BENZ 320 CE Cabriolet

Both have been advertised for some time. In fact the first one was up for £4,995 for ages, then when it failed to sell they upped the price by £2k:(. Probably about 5 hours drive from me, so not been to look at it.

Last edited:
Been watching this one for a few months as well. Another example where they respond to the fact that it hasn't sold by increasing the asking price. Started out at £6500, then went up to £7000 about three weeks ago, then a further increase to £7495 this week. I notice they also deleted the mileage (134k)from the latest ad, but have forgotten that it is stated later in the text.

1994 MERCEDES-BENZ E320 Cabriolet

These really seem to have fallen in price over the last 12 months. That almondine sportline looks lovely.

Been watching this one for a few months as well. Another example where they respond to the fact that it hasn't sold by increasing the asking price. Started out at £6500, then went up to £7000 about three weeks ago, then a further increase to £7495 this week. I notice they also deleted the mileage (134k)from the latest ad, but have forgotten that it is stated later in the text.

1994 MERCEDES-BENZ E320 Cabriolet

White with beige. Not a good combination in my opinion. With blue or black interior it would look good. Wheels completely wrong. I think they will struggle to shift that one

Totally agree with you about the white with beige. I really like them in white, but it does cry out for a black interior. Don't understand how they think that increasing the price will make it more attractive.

Personally I don't like the white but if it floats your boat then all well and good.
Azurite blue is my favourite then Almandine red, i prefer the darker colours to say whites and silvers in the W124 cabriolets and coupes.
My bus is silver and its OK ish

The white with beige is on car and classic at £8000 now. Who knows what the price will have risen to next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom