W202 C250TD, w210 E300td Diesel Tuning Box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Laters

Car
Honda CR-V
For sale is the tuning box I had fitted to my w202 c250td.
The tuning box is made by speed buster from Germany but was sold to me by TD performance tuning in the UK.
Its the later type tuning box for the c250td/e300td with the screwdriver adjuster for the power setting you want from the tuning box.
It is connected to the ecu wiring loom by 6 wires. The wires can be either scotchlocked on or by soldering.

I had the tuning box fitted to my car for a couple of years and the difference it makes to the c250td is unreal. Using a GTECH power meter fitting the chip increased the power by just over 30 bhp.

I have only removed the tuning box as I am selling my car and returning it to standard.

I would like £110 including Special Delivery postage for the tuning box, wiring and the instructions that came with the tuning box when I bought it.
Any questions please message me.

The wiring looms on the w202/w210 changed colours over the years but the instruction show what pin number the wires connect to so any variation in the wiring looms due to changes over the years isn't a problem. On my car several of the colour were different.
This tuning box will not fit any of the cdi engine cars & is for the earlier engines.

Hi mate,

Does this box put the engine light on at all?

I tried a box a while ago and it kept putting the EPC light on :(

Also, is it still available?

Kind regards

Jon

Hi Paul,

Please disregard my last message asking about the engine light, I have just found the messages you sent to me about it ages ago!!

Is the unit still fully working and have you still got it set at about 1/3?

Kind regards
Jon

****, can the OP let me know where he got it from?

Beers, H.

****, can the OP let me know where he got it from?

Beers, H.

I got it from TDperformance.co.uk but I am not sure they still sell them.
It was made by SPEED-BUSTER Webshop but they have gone up in price somewhat.

It worked well all the time I had it on my car & its one of the reasons I ended up keeping my car for so long as it really transformed the c250td into something quite special.

They do make quite a difference, 'wakes' the car up and reduces lag.

Think there's sellers on ebay.de which still sell them or Simon at CCC Technology can remap the ecu.

Alright mate I know the tuning box is sold but I would like to know what effect does the yuning box have on FUEL CONSUMPTION. By modern standards these cars drink fuel at phenomenal rate for a diesel

What mpgs are you getting? I easily got 40 and high 40s on a run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom