W204 AMG Quad exit exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4miejenks

Car
C200
Hi all,

Looking to make my c200 a c63 rep, can anyone tell me if the amg c63 OEM exhaust is a direct replacement for the c200 exhaust?

If not, I don't want any performance or noise purely for looks, can anyone recommend and off the shelf exhaust quad exit? Seen a couple on eBay.

It's a 2011 saloon.

Thanks

I understand whole point to modifying a car but IMO money is better spent with tweaks behind the scenes so to speak...

I'd think about a tuning box or similar to give better performance and economy. Probably not on your mind right now but come resale cosmetic mods may put people off?

I like the whole idea of a Q car...too many people on the roads wanting to race.

Totally appreciate what your saying, my previous car was a Vxr replica, but was a remapped diesel.

Still give many a car a fright, but I think the rear end of the c-class is lacking, and I like the stance of the c63, so was going to head down that route.

For those that want to race, they can happily race me, but I won't be racing, been there done that...older and wiser now.

Hi try these, they are in west midlands. I had a 2005 w203 and they fitted a s/steel cat back exhaust with twin tail pipes both sides for iirc about
£300.00. I find CKS too expensive.

header_1_car.jpg
About Us

Custom Exhausts are new to eBay but not new to the world of custom built exhausts. We are an approved Proflow exhaust dealer and have been designing and fitting bespoke stainless steel exhaust systems since 1991.

Our aim is to deliver a new kind of fast-fit experience, with a clean, modern premises, high-tech equipment and highly trained technicians. We pride ourselves on offering the very best in service, choice and quality.

For sale

I have one for sale

Located in London Camden

Stright bolt on but you need a new diffuser

Amg tips

I've seen the diffuser, so that's not an issue it's the exhaust I'm after.

Is this aftermarket for a diesel? Or a genuine amg petrol system.

I don't have PM as I have insufficient post count, how much would you want? I'd need postage.

Thanks

Apologies if this post is against forum rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom