Washers W212

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I assume you must go to the main dealer for washer fluid as well... dont want to void the warranty :)

Thats me sorted for another 6 months, 5 litres of morrison's finest screen wash and we're topped up to the brim :thumb:

Morrisons screenwash is not an MB recommend item. If they do a test at the dealer on this, your warranty is not worth anything and you will be flagged as a problem customer.

Just for your own info obviously.

MB screenwash is about a fiver a bottle and will dilute down to a full fill of your reservoir in moderate weather.

Why scrimp a couple of quid on a car that costs thousands ????

Madness ..........

Im afraid Im not a believer of marketing...... just because it has a MB star on it doesnt mean its made by MB. I have used Morrision's screenwash for a few years now and I find it very good. I buy 2.5 lts at a time & get two fills with it diluted, at this concentration it hasn't frozen up on me and it does what it says on the bottle.Im in Morrisons at least once a week so its convenient also, my dealer is 45 minutes away... so for something as non important as screen wash I wouldn't go out my way for it.

Im afraid Im not a believer of marketing...... just because it has a MB star on it doesnt mean its made by MB. I have used Morrision's screenwash for a few years now and I find it very good. I buy 2.5 lts at a time & get two fills with it diluted, at this concentration it hasn't frozen up on me and it does what it says on the bottle.Im in Morrisons at least once a week so its convenient also, my dealer is 45 minutes away... so for something as non important as screen wash I wouldn't go out my way for it.

Good god this man is an anarchist, no good will come from not using Mercedes approved expensive screen wash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing I would say is don't mix different brands of screen wash. Doing so often results in a smelly sludge building up in the wash bottle.

Oh and cheaper brands may contain salts that eventually corrode the nozzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom