What cars make you angry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fiat Multipla, Kia Soul. And people driving too close together and too fast when it's so wet the road is like a river.

Any car that's too big for the drivers skill level and yet is being driven with arrogance and incompetence in equal measure.

190 said:
Any car that's too big for the drivers skill level and yet is being driven with arrogance and incompetence in equal measure.

So any car my Mrs is in then!

Apart from the obvious stuff like the Prius, what cars just make you cross to look at?

Personally

Any Vauxhall.

Anything from the Pacific Rim ; anything French ( apart from Traction Avant , original DS , SM , Deux Chevaux and Facel Vega ) .

Vauxhall/Opel , most American cars , so called people carriers and other rubbish driven by people with no interest in driving .

Anything driven after dark on DRL's with the back end completely unlit .

Any high sided vehicle that is impossible to see past when I am trying to reverse out of a parking space.

That's a good example of why you should reverse INTO the parking space , and be able to drive out whilst being able to see where you're going !

I would say that the CLA upsets me rather than makes me angry.

To me it despoils the MB brand. The styling is uneasy - it's FWD - and I can't see the point of it.

And yet there are enough out and about to indicate people are buying them.

I remember when there was a fire drill at work and everyone went out to the car park where one was parked next to my 190E .

I overheard two people commenting " isn't that old Mercedes so much nicer looking than that new one " - that made me smile :)

^ Golf's and A4's are more likely here. BMW drivers seem to understand what an E55 can do:devil:

Any wideboy who's modded their car to have gullwing doors. Have seen a 318i and a Civic. Utter garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lorrys sitting 1m off my back bumper at 50mph in busy traffic when my kids are sitting in the back, this infuriates me.

That's a good example of why you should reverse INTO the parking space , and be able to drive out whilst being able to see where you're going !
Couldn't agree more but every time I feel a bit lazy and drive nose first into a space, even if it's totally isolated when I arrive, there will be a Range Rover, a Transit or suchlike alongside when I return. :eek: Ok, it might serve me right but it's still annoying. :(

Doesn't that make it difficult to get a trolley load of shopping into the boot?

Doesn't that make it difficult to get a trolley load of shopping into the boot?

Yes, but much safer.

Unfortunately, few car parks have a walkway between parked cars to enable the safety of reverse parking and convenience of easy loading without damaging the car parked in the adjoining space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom