What the Heck......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NiC63

Car
W204 C63 AMG
Guys seriously what do people think when modding cars.....

Check this CLS out item no. 191473512771vin ebay.

Someone find the guy and take the car away from him and give its life back

Last edited by a moderator:
Nic55 said:
Guys seriously what do people think when modding cars..... Check this CLS out item no. 191473512771vin ebay. Someone find the guy and take the car away from him and give its life back

OMG, what a ruin.......

I like it!:)

There's a silver one usually parked in Primrose Hill - for many years now. Plate V12 something. I posted a picture of it a few years ago...

"BUT it looks like no other..." Well, I've never seen anything like it.

"looks like a £65k top of range CLS" Erm, not exactly.

Not to my taste; I LOVE the look of the early CLS, but I'm not too keen on this thing.

Snow plough

Not sure the number plate is legal being shown in the window, but as there is no space on the front of the car maybe it should be mounted on the roof instead.
Think it will be a hard car too move on with that body kit and lack of full leather.

It's almost got some class in a strange sort of way. I can see where they were going with it but it didn't quite get there.

It looks a bit better in silver. It's not as ugly in the flesh either. Turns a lot of heads. In a "What the...?" kind of way but I guess that was the point.

Shark_II_Asma_00421.jpg

I thought the same. Odd

To be honest I think half leather is quite a nice compromise... Odd though.

Import I wonder?

Not to my taste at all, but the work done to it is obviously high quality and if it's a kit you can buy (I assume it is as people say they've seen others and someone even produced a pic of a silver one) then at least a small group of people must like it. I'm a little biased, as I am in the modified scene (The Merc is not getting modified, it's the daily) and when I met my wife, she had a very marmite Toyota Celica, which she paid less than £2k for when the car was worth £3k, spent £12k modifying and still got £7k back for it a few years later when the base car was worth about £1.5-£2k, because we found the right buyer.

This car is local to me and I see it from time to time on the commute. When it comes up behind you it looks insane but from any other angle it doesn't quite work to my eye, it just doesn't flow well with the rest of the car. Might look better on bigger wheels

It looks a bit better in silver. It's not as ugly in the flesh either. Turns a lot of heads. In a "What the...?" kind of way but I guess that was the point.

Shark_II_Asma_00421.jpg

I imagine it would appeal to ex Chrysler PT owners:rolleyes:

This car is local to me and I see it from time to time on the commute. When it comes up behind you it looks insane but from any other angle it doesn't quite work to my eye, it just doesn't flow well with the rest of the car. Might look better on bigger wheels

Yeah that's kinda my thoughts on it, the side and rear of the car, just don't match the front, they're too much like the original car, with the front being entirely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom