Which Merc are these tyres for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maxwell01

Car
Audi RS5
Hi. I bought some 275/30R20 97Y EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 5 MO XL tyres for my RS5 by mistake and wondered if anyone know which Mercedes these are an OE replacement for and that was the issue. I have since replaced with Mich’s and now need to sell them. So need to know what they were for as they have a rounded sidewall so maybe for a GLE some something similar?

Hi. I bought some 275/30R20 97Y EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 5 MO XL tyres for my RS5 by mistake and wondered if anyone know which Mercedes these are an OE replacement for and that was the issue. I have since replaced with Mich’s and now need to sell them. So need to know what they were for as they have a rounded sidewall so maybe for a GLE some something similar?
Just advertise them as above on eBay or this forum . They will go on a number of cars that have that wheel size .

Just advertise them as above on eBay or this forum . They will go on a number of cars that have that wheel size .
Goodyear have just told me they are off the BR236 C Class Cab or CLE. So I’ll add that to my eBay listing. Thanks for the reply.

Don't think anyone will be needing CLE tyres for a while!.....have any CLE even been delivered yet?

Don't think anyone will be needing CLE tyres for a while!.....have any CLE even been delivered yet?
Yeah I know!! Only just come out! Doh! Might sell them separately and hope people get screws in their tyres!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom