• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

2015/15 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 5.5 Biturbo Saloon – Designo Diamond White / Night Package

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
First registered 30/03/2015, I purchased it ex-dem in Feb 2016 with just 800 miles on the odo, so it’s officially a two-owner car. Current mileage is 41,000

3UFftPV.jpg

Finished in Designo Diamond White with the AMG Night Package, in addition to the usual extensive standard spec which includes the fantastic LED Intelligent Light System, Memory Package, Active Parking Assist, COMAND Online with DAB Radio, Media Interface and HK Surround Sound, it has the following options:

• Driving Assistance Package (Distronic Plus, Active Blind Spot Assist, Lane-Keeping Assist)
• Comfort-ventilated Dynamic Multi-Contour front seats with heating and cooling
• Speed Limit Assist
• KEYLESS-GO Comfort Package
• Reversing Camera

It’s also fitted with a Quaife ATB diff. and an Easy-Pack boot box.

x3U1F7u.jpg

This has been my daily driver for the last three years, but it does very little motorway work so it isn’t peppered with stone chips, and all panels are straight with no car-park dings.

It has a full MB Service History (last B Service was in January and included spark plugs and gearbox oil / filter change), with MOT until March 29th 2020, and the Live Traffic subscription expires September 2021.

Discs are good all round, plenty of life remains in the front pads and the rear pads were replaced at the service in January. It’s currently on its Michelin PA4 Winter Tyres which have approx. 7mm on the front and 5mm on the rear.

5btqz9N.jpg

Complete with all documentation, two keys, all media interface cables and the next service (due in January 2020) is pre-paid on a service plan.

Price: £27,850

PM me for further details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom