• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

A nice clean E55

I do like that! It looks like it's been looked after, interior looks very fresh, so does the outside but looking at the engine bay, the pulley looks rusty so do all the metal brackets and it made me think what the underneath is like? Being up in Scotland I know the salt and weather are not kind to the underneath of cars.

If it was closer I would have had a look even though I want an e55 designo model and under 70k miles if possible

I do like that! It looks like it's been looked after, interior looks very fresh, so does the outside but looking at the engine bay, the pulley looks rusty so do all the metal brackets and it made me think what the underneath is like? Being up in Scotland I know the salt and weather are not kind to the underneath of cars.

If it was closer I would have had a look even though I want an e55 designo model and under 70k miles if possible

I spotted the rusty parts as well, god knows what the suspension parts are like.

It looks nice but the MOT history doesn't read like a well looked after car.

That's a few pounds worth of expenses? I don't own an E55 (just a lowly E500 :-)) but I'm guessing none of the parts will be cheap to look after one properly

This one seems tidy too
Mercedes-benz E55 AMG | eBay

Well for a 14/15 year old car it looks to me to be a good example..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom