A Very Strange Overfinch Warning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For someone who has the means to spend £90K on a car his speling/grammer is atroshus - I can only assume he's a lottery winner or a no brain drug dealer :dk:

Wayne Rooney has a range rover, they appeal often to those who do not understanding English.

Overfinch did go bust and were bought or at least assets including the name were bought by the Leeds "Dealership", in the words of Private Frazer "we're doomed".

Classic case of life imitating art, all those years ago when LR produced ranger rovers with dire diesels or underpowered 3.5 v8's some bright spark shoe horns in a 5 litre chevy v8 and along with a few other mods a real cracker was born.

I've driven a 5 litre overfinch (89 F RR) and it was stunning, rapid and cornered like a golf gti. I've also driven the 570HSI LSE which was even more rapid, the pity was the cluts who owned it bought it at 5 years old for £38k and shoved it in a garage for 5 years the tin worm was everywhere and it was only fit to scrap.

LR have wised up to this and current L322's can almost be overfinch in performance terms and that has squeezed them out hence the failure of the business, I doubt the Leeds operation will last for too much longer as a vehicle re-engineerer (sic) I would expect them to focus on detailing and power chips, but time will tell.

Who said you need good education to make money? :D

Overfinch did go bust and were bought or at least assets including the name were bought by the Leeds "Dealership", in the words of Private Frazer "we're doomed".

Classic case of life imitating art, all those years ago when LR produced ranger rovers with dire diesels or underpowered 3.5 v8's some bright spark shoe horns in a 5 litre chevy v8 and along with a few other mods a real cracker was born.

I've driven a 5 litre overfinch (89 F RR) and it was stunning, rapid and cornered like a golf gti. I've also driven the 570HSI LSE which was even more rapid, the pity was the cluts who owned it bought it at 5 years old for £38k and shoved it in a garage for 5 years the tin worm was everywhere and it was only fit to scrap.

LR have wised up to this and current L322's can almost be overfinch in performance terms and that has squeezed them out hence the failure of the business, I doubt the Leeds operation will last for too much longer as a vehicle re-engineerer (sic) I would expect them to focus on detailing and power chips, but time will tell.

Me too - I got to drive an 89 classic with 5 litre conversion with all the bells and whistles.

Solid and cracking drive!

For someone who has the means to spend £90K on a car his speling/grammer is atroshus - I can only assume he's a lottery winner or a no brain drug dealer :dk:

That's a deliberate mistake, surely?

Ha, but of course, as is speling and grammer - and stop calling me Shirley :bannana:

Ive never really looked at them inside but the dashboard / speedo part looks like out on a Metro from Years ago...

I though the newer ones were LED displays.

That dash is the LCD version. It changes depending on what mode you're in. Those dials may look analog, but they're not! :)

I was gonna offer £30, but on reading all of your comments that £30 is best used to buy more fags and beer.

^It's ace that! Really impressive in the felsh too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom