• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Advice about headlights.

ukai

Car
2019 C300 Coupe, 2004 CLK 200 cabriolet.
Hi

I am wondering if anyone could tell me whether my headlights look like they are correct.
My car had some damage when it arrived and the dealership are taking it in to fix it, one of my worries is the headlight can be moved slightly when applying pressure to the area near the damage and by hand (it's not hanging off but there is some movement)
I need to list what I think is wrong so wondered if I could check if they look like they are correct or not.
I am not used to these posh lights and don't know whether they are meant to look like this or one is lower than the other.
Sorry if this is a noob question, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 14
Usually the drivers side is slightly lower for oncoming traffic, they look a little off if parked on level ground. Do they not self level on start up?

I am not sure if they self level or not, it does a little light show (which I saw for the first time tonight haha) but this is with the engine running and on the flat.

Yes when you switch the car on they go up, down and settle if self leveling.

xp6054-03.jpg

If you google 'headlight pattern' it shows you what to expect

Ahh that's brilliant - thank you - I had been trying to find it on youtube and tehy cover everything but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom