• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Aerial amplifier hidden?

Grandy

Car
B Class W245
Hi.

Help please.
on my B class (W245) I’m looking for the aerial amplifier. On the web sites show it being behind the offside rear cupboard behind the lining. But the only thing I have there is the “parking control sensor” photo attached. I Have all but lost the radio signal and it’s suggested that I replace the aerial amplifier. But where is it. Can anyone help please.

Grandy.

Its on the roof in the aerial pack - replace whole pack - but there are different ones depending on whether you have GPS or telephone or none or both in the car

Its on the roof in the aerial pack - replace whole pack - but there are different ones depending on whether you have GPS or telephone or none or both in the car
Many thanks for your help. I will get my daughter involved and hopefully we can find it.

You have to replace the whole roof antenna, the amplifier is built into the base of the antenna and sealed in.

Many thanks for your help. I will get my daughter involved and hopefully we can find it.
Thanks again. I will try and find video showing me how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom