• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Alloy Refurb.

SeagullFan

Car
SL400 Amg Line. A6(🥴)
Hi.
I have one wheel that has a very small area of blistering near the centre boss, about size of a 10 pence coin. One other has a bit of kerb scuff no more than 1 cm long. Apart from that generally pretty good for a 7 year old SL.

I’ve heard a couple of horror stories of late so Does anyone have a workshop they would recommend in Mid Sussex area?

I will be getting paintwork corrected in a few weeks, probably ceramic coated as well so thinking if get all the wheels refurbished so they are clean and tidy then get them coated as well

Hi.
I have one wheel that has a very small area of blistering near the centre boss, about size of a 10 pence coin. One other has a bit of kerb scuff no more than 1 cm long. Apart from that generally pretty good for a 7 year old SL.

I’ve heard a couple of horror stories of late so Does anyone have a workshop they would recommend in Mid Sussex area?

I will be getting paintwork corrected in a few weeks, probably ceramic coated as well so thinking if get all the wheels refurbished so they are clean and tidy then get them coated as well
Ask the company that are carrying out the paintwork correction, I am sure they will either do it or will recommend a local company. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom