• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone in Bristol?

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320CDi Estate - gone E320CDi Saloon - written off CLS 350CDi Coupé
Dear fellow forum members, is there anyone here based in Bristol, specifically the Clifton area (nr the uni)?

My son, in Plymouth, is missing being able to play piano at home. So, having scoured the Web, I've found a keyboard that would be ideal, but it's based in Bristol!

He has sent a message to a friend of his, studying in Bristol, but not yet heard back. Consequently, I'm just exploring other avenues.

Being a Facebook advert, obviously I want to be as careful as I can be. To this end, I wondered if anyone might be willing / able to go and check outcthe keyboard (don't worry if you don't play) and possibly collect it for me. I can then arrange either postagr/courier or to drive to Bristol to collect.

Thanks in anticipation.

I am not that far away in Bath, but alas the powers that be have decided that neither of my cars ( Honda CR-V & SL500 ) are good enough to drive on the mean streets of Brizzle ....

I am not that far away in Bath, but alas the powers that be have decided that neither of my cars ( Honda CR-V & SL500 ) are good enough to drive on the mean streets of Brizzle ....
Don't tell another ULEZ type scheme?

In all its glory

More detailed version required for anyone wanting to drive there . But yo get the idea , and its not too difficult to see how this can be easily expanded with nothing more then a sharpened green crayon.

1699441881211.png

In all its glory

More detailed version required for anyone wanting to drive there . But yo get the idea , and its not too difficult to see how this can be easily expanded with nothing more then a sharpened green crayon.

View attachment 149180
Phew, a close call then in not having to go. The keyboard was at Tyndall's Park.

Chris, my no 1 son has a keyboard that he no longer uses as he's moved on to a more advanced one, don't know if it's any use for your son, let me know and I'll send you more details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom