• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone near Crawley?

l5foye

Car
ML 300CDI
I am thinking of buying a ride-on lawnmower and while researching I came across a company called AXARDOT. They are offering mowers at very cheap prices . (I know if it is too good to be true , then it isn't) I cannot find any record of them at Companies House. Firstly, I would like to know if anyone has heard of or had any dealings with this company? Secondly, if anyone lives nearby, would they be kind enough to drive past the company ( to confirm they actually exist) ? Their address is Rutherford Way, Crawley RH10 9PB
Thanking you

Their given address is an industrial unit that's currently available for rent and fitted out as a catering kitchen.

On top of that their website makes mention of French intellectual property regs, yet simultaneously quotes TMG which is a German data protection law.

Last edited:
It looks a bit sus to me. All the "Testimonies" are written in an American style which seems a bit strange and personally any company who only publishes a BT Mobile number gets my Spidey Sense tingling.

Edit:
That said, if Doodle and I haven't put you off and you're still interested, I will be going past the Crawley exit on the M23 at some point this week; it would be no problem to make a short detour to check it out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom