• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C250 Coupe

Constalation

Car
E270 CDi Estate
Hello all,

Just hoping for a little advice if possible. My son is looking at the C250 Coupe and I wondered if there was anything special to look out for. He is wanting a 2013 ish year.

From what I have read they are pretty reliable but I wondered if any of you here could share any experience with them.

Any help most welcome

Hello all,

Just hoping for a little advice if possible. My son is looking at the C250 Coupe and I wondered if there was anything special to look out for. He is wanting a 2013 ish year.

From what I have read they are pretty reliable but I wondered if any of you here could share any experience with them.

Any help most welcome

There are some issues these have. The thermostat is one of them and has a lot of dismantling to do to get to it. They can have wheel speed sensors going but these are simple to replace. Sunroofs on them can have issues and they are major work.

Generally speaking they are quite reliable. Mine covered 77k miles with no issues apart from the sunroof.

There are some issues these have. The thermostat is one of them and has a lot of dismantling to do to get to it. They can have wheel speed sensors going but these are simple to replace. Sunroofs on them can have issues and they are major work.

Generally speaking they are quite reliable. Mine covered 77k miles with no issues apart from the sunroof.
Thankyou that's really useful

Diesel or Petrol though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom