• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 remap recommendation

Spice52

Car
C350 CDi AMG
Hello all
Looking to get a c43 AMG 385 hp version
Anyone recommend a remap company..?
Celtic look to have a solid reputation.
Can anyone advise their finding, what gains in bhp and performance they found?
Thanks 👏👏👍👍

A friend in the club uses one of these. Its a noticeable HP gain but its the extra torque he like best. Hes had no problems with it at all......but just like all tuning boxes and remaps....ignore any improved MPG claims....they just don't happen in the real world. Just for clarity, as much as I've used this company for tuning boxes on two of my own cars (it was me who recommended them to my mate) I've never personally used one on a petrol engined car. They can be fitted in minutes and easily removed before service etc. You will get people saying that tuning boxes are the devils spawn and to only use a remap....but most of those have never used one.....but usually know bloke down the put who blew up his engine with one!! And since most remaps are generic and not done on a rolling road unless you pay out big money for a bespoke map, there is not much difference in the end result. Obviously there will be next to no gain in remapping a NA engine with ever way you go....but there are not many of those around now!!

Last edited:
Hello all
Thanks 👏👏👍👍
I used Celtic on my C63, was v good and no problems after. I have also used a tuning box on my Honda Civic but the engine felt/sounded rougher afterwards although power was better so I removed it.

Hello all
Thanks 👏👏👍👍
Purchase a better value c63?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom